geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kamalanathan Raman" <Kamalanathan_Ra...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError - Reg
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:19:44 GMT

Thanks Manu for replying......... When I give that <dep:hidden-classes>
, iam getting this particular error . can u suggest how to get rid of
this . Iam attaching the stack trace of the error.

16:40:51,128 FATAL [DatasourceConnectionProvider] Could not find
datasource: wlbx-ds

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: wlbx-ds

      at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(Unknown
Source)

      at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(Unknown
Source)

      at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)

      at
net.sf.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.configure(Datas
ourceConnectionProvider.java:45)

      at
net.sf.hibernate.connection.ConnectionProviderFactory.newConnectionProvi
der(ConnectionProviderFactory.java:83)

      at
net.sf.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:
153)

      at
net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.jav
a:627)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.util.ServiceLocator.getDataSource(ServiceLocator.java:19
6)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.dao.core.DataSourceUtils.getDataSourceFromJNDI(DataSourc
eUtils.java:62)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.dao.core.DAOFactory.getConnection(DAOFactory.java:135)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.dao.DB2OrganizationDAO.getOrgProfile(DB2OrganizationDAO.
java:995)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.dao.DB2OrganizationDAO.getLBXList(DB2OrganizationDAO.jav
a:1168)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.dao.imp.ImportProfileTask.loadCachedData(ImportProfileTa
sk.java:158)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.dao.imp.ImportProfileTask.<init>(ImportProfileTask.java:
233)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.web.servlet.ImportServlet.init(ImportServlet.java:144)

Thanks and Regards,

Kamal