geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kamalanathan Raman" <Kamalanathan_Ra...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError - Reg
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 06:27:28 GMT
Hi Lasantha,

Thanks for replying,

Iam using Eclipse I.D.E , hence with I have added the jars in the
properties of the specific web module and also iam referencing this jar
in the Geronimo-web.xml by adding the requisite jars in the repository
folder of the Geronimo 1.1. .Iam attaching my Geronimo-web.xml

Geronimo-web.xml

      <dependency>

                        <groupId>jars</groupId>

                        <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>

                        <version>2.0.3</version>

                        <type>jar</type>

                  </dependency>

As far as I understand it is trying to refer to hibernate 2.0.3 .jar ,
but not able to find it. So do I need to add this jar in WEB-INF/lib
folder or anything else do I need to do. Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Kamal