geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kamalanathan Raman" <Kamalanathan_Ra...@infosys.com>
Subject Help needed in referring to EJB using Home and Remote interface- Reg
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:48:52 GMT

Kevan,

I have one query , like iam using home and remote interface to refer to
another EJB . So how shud I put the references in geronimo-web.xml. I
have attached web.xml

<ejb-ref id="EjbRef_3">

        <ejb-ref-name>ejb/TransactionSession</ejb-ref-name>

        <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>

<home>com.symcor.wlbx.biz.ejb.transaction.TransactionSessionHome</home>

<remote>com.symcor.wlbx.biz.ejb.transaction.TransactionSession</remote>

   </ejb-ref>

How should I add the references in Geronimo-web.xml . Currently iam
adding the EJB jars in the repository and referring to it by this way

      <ejb-ref>

            <ref-name>ejb/TransactionSession</ref-name>

            <pattern>

                  <groupId>Deploy_Lockbox</groupId>

                  <artifactId>wlbxbiz</artifactId>

                  <version>rc</version>

                  <name>TransactionSessionEJB</name>

            </pattern>

      </ejb-ref>

What is the correct way to go about it. If I don`t do this iam getting "
Could not find EJB for reference ejb/AuthenticateSession having home
interface ...and remote interface...."

Can u help me out in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Kamal