geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Korrapati" <harikrishna.korrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Struts(Properties files) on Linux
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:12:39 GMT
Hi,
        I am working with Geronimo 1.1.1.
I have an application which is running successfully on Windows with the
following environtment.
                   jdk1.5.0_02 and Geronimo1.1.1

I have deployed the same application on Linux with the following environment
                  jdk1.5.0_10 and Geronimo1.1.1
The application is deployed on Linux successfully and we are able to get the
Login screen also.
But after that we are not able to login to the application, because of the
following error.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing message for key "org.hash"
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(
PageContextImpl.java:858)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(
PageContextImpl.java:791)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.web.sample.jsp.home_jsp._jspService(
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.web.sample.jsp.home_jsp:282)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:332)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1069)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(
RequestProcessor.java:455) org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process
(RequestProcessor.java:279) org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(
ActionServlet.java:1482) org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(
ActionServlet.java:507) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
HttpServlet.java:595) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
HttpServlet.java:688)

What i observed is it is using a prperties file for eaxample
Sample.properties for getting the login screen. there is no issue in that
case.
When we gave the user details and click on login button, it will get the
language and country of the user from his profile and it will use the
corresponding properties file based on that.

For example assume that the users language is french and country is canada
then it will refer to Sample_fr_CA.properties file.
If he is a English user and from Canda then it has to refer
Sample_en_CA.properties file.

We have all the properties files existing in the deployed application.
In windows its working fine and using the corresponding properties file.
But in Linux, it's not able to recognize the properties file, it is checking
the key in the Sample.properties instead of Sample_fr_CA.properties for a
french user(same problem incase of other users also).

Can anybody give your advice or guess where the problem is existing.

(Accidentally i have posted a mail previously with same mail but no content
in the mail. All of you sorry for inconvenience.)

Thanks and Regards,
hari krishna korrapati