geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gwyn <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo/OpenEJB2-specific xdoclet usage?
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:06:11 GMT

Hi,
  I've got an existing EAR that's currently deployed onto Weblogic, and I'm
looking to evaluate it on Geronimo (and others).
  It uses XDoclet to create the various meta-files, etc, and I was wondering
if someone could let me know if I'm missing something, as I've not found
anything to help with the Geronimo-specific deployment descriptors...

  Some searching suggested that there was seom work done in the past on a
project-specific plugin, but I've not found any pointers to code, not
information more recent than ~18 mths old.  There was also suggestion that
using the xdoclet openejb task wouldn't work, as that was for OpenEJB(1) and
it needed OpenEJB2, but I've found no more on that, either.

  Any help appreciated - Thanks,
/Gwyn