geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Development Setup for Apache Geronimo
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:48:53 GMT
Actually to share a remote server in a development environment is a
common usage scenario.  I've heard of this done before in development
environments of other app servers. If you are able to set this up,
please give us your feedback and suggestions for the server and
development tools to make this type of configuration easier.

-sachin