geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and Java 1.6
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:10:20 GMT
Mark,
Thanks for the information. Sounds interesting...

On Jan 20, 2007, at 4:28 PM, mark@aufdencamp.com wrote:

> I attended a session yesterday at Codemash (http://
> www.codemash.org ) on the new scripting capabilities in 1.6.  Is
> anyone running Geronimo on 1.6?  Any issues or tips?  This is
> really powerful mojo!

Somebody had some problems deploying an Axis2-based web services
sample on Geronimo 1.1.1 on 1.6. He reported the sample ran fine on a
1.5 jre. So, there do seem to be some potential for 1.6 issues.

Another user was starting to run Geronimo 1.2-beta or 2.0-M1 on 1.6.
I don't recall hearing any reports back on his progress other than
the server started...

Let us know how things go for you...

--kevan