geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Nirav Mehta" <mehtani...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ reference
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:27:19 GMT
Hi,

I was trying out a JMS example from IBM DW. Here they used the server wide
configs:

    <resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
        <res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>

Trying to deploy the WAR gave:
Unable to resolve resource reference 'DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory'
(Could not auto-map to resource. Try adding a resource-ref mapping to your
Geronimo deployment plan.)

I tried adding this is the geronimo deployment plan:
  <nam:resource-ref>
    <nam:ref-name>ra/ActiveMQ</nam:ref-name>
    <nam:resource-link>DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory</nam:resource-link>
  </nam:resource-ref>

Still, I get the same error. Please help

Regards,
Nirav Mehta