geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Blogged recently about NoSuchMethodError and hidden-classes attribute
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 05:15:24 GMT
Thanks for the link!  Glad you got it working.

I'm wondering about your experience with <inverse-classloading/> --
did you only change that in your app or in some parts of geronimo as
well?  Do you have some j2ee spec jar type classes such as servlet
api or something in your jar?  I'm having trouble imagining how
inverse-classloading led to problems without one of these other
features:-)

thanks
david jencks