geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: GBean tutorial
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:51:30 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for a late reply.

I recommend you to go through
http://www.chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-1.1/gbeans.html to get
basic idea of GBeans.

But to your problem it is better to go through the following sample
application of Geronimo.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/advanced-plugin-sample.html

For the Maven2 stuff I can recommend one of the best books "Better
Builds with Maven" which was freely available on the Internet sometime
back :-) .

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera