geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: other appserver/ejb2.1 to geronimo 2.0 migration strategy?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:46:40 GMT
Hi Hans,

I know it is not easy to migrate this kind of business application like
small sample application given below. We would be love to help you to
get going with Geronimo.

This is a small sample with both a CMP and CMRs but it is for J2EE 1.4
and G 1.1.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/ejb-sample-application.html

Also you might able to get more information from the Daydarader sample
application because it is fairly big application compared to the sample
given above.

Hope this help you to get starting ;-) .

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera