geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError - Reg
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:16:25 GMT
Hi Kamal,

If you have added hibernate jars in to the WEB-INF/lib folder it is not
necessary to add these dependencies here. If you want to add them in to
the GERONIMO/repository then you need to add this kind of dependencies
tag. You can use Geronimo console's "Common Libs" section to upload them
in to the server.

Lasantha Ranaweera