geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kaeto23 <kaet...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Webservices problem with JAX-RPC in 1.2?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:58:37 GMT

Hello, Jason

thx for your response and your tip.

After some try-n-error I got the final solution/dependency:

	org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-webservices//jar

It's good that
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/simple-web-services-sample-application.html
was updated to match that changes ;)

I keep testing the beta.

Best regards

Dirk

Jason Dillon schrieb:
> This is not a valid dependency anymore in Geronimo 1.2 (or 2.x):
>
>     geronimo/geronimo-webservices//jar
>
> The groupId has changed for all Geronimo modules.  Something like this
> might get you farther:
>
>     org.apache.geronimo/geronimo-webservices//jar
>
> Though... I'd imagine there are probably a few other changes, but don't
> hold me to it ;-)  Probably need to paste the plan you are using to pick
> out any other issues.
>
> --jason
>

> On Jan 2, 2007, at 11:05 PM, Kaeto23 wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> my first try with V1.2 was to deploy my good ol' ws sample. Version 1.1
> was refusing to use EJB webservices so I switched to JAX-RPC. At least
> the war became deployable but not the ear.
>
> For now, I tried to deploy the ear which contained the war and a jar
> file (a session bean). The deploy ended in this:
>
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: load of
> FirefoxWsTest/Ear1_WebApp.war/1.1/car failed
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:294)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:115)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:281)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:111)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:118)
>
>     ... 43 more
> Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Unable
> to resolve dependency geronimo/geronimo-webservices//jar
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:123)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:102)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver$$FastClassByCGLIB$$e847b746.invoke(<generated>)
>
>     at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:820)
>
>     at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
> [...]

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo!
Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

- --
Kaeto23

HTTP: http://kaeto23.dnsalias.com (german!)