geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kaeto23 <kaet...@yahoo.de>
Subject Webservices problem with JAX-RPC in 1.2?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:05:47 GMT

Hello,

my first try with V1.2 was to deploy my good ol' ws sample. Version 1.1
was refusing to use EJB webservices so I switched to JAX-RPC. At least
the war became deployable but not the ear.

For now, I tried to deploy the ear which contained the war and a jar
file (a session bean). The deploy ended in this:

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: load of
FirefoxWsTest/Ear1_WebApp.war/1.1/car failed
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:294)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:115)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:281)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(DeploymentConfigurationManager.java:111)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.createTempConfiguration(DeploymentContext.java:118)
	... 43 more
Caused by:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Unable
to resolve dependency geronimo/geronimo-webservices//jar
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:123)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveInClassLoader(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:102)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver$$FastClassByCGLIB$$e847b746.invoke(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:122)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:820)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.ArtifactResolver$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$6cf5d406.resolveInClassLoader(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.resolveParentIds(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:466)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadDepthFirst(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:425)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:291)
	... 47 more

I like the // path ;)

I'll try to deploy the war file now. But it seems that there is another
bug involved into this :/

Best regards

Dirk

- --