geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.0.jar?
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2007 14:33:45 GMT
Geist Alexander wrote:
> Done.
>
> I cant find the source for the mail implementation. Maybe i can fix
> this problem und build geronimo-javamail.jar to replace the buggy
> version.
> Sorry, but im a nub in geronimo and its implementation.
I've fixed this in the latest trunk javamail code, located here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail/trunk

If you could build this and verify this actually fixes your problem,
that would be great.  Note that this codes builds the jars using the
1.1-SNAPSHOT version ID, so you'll need to rename these if you're
dropping them into an Geronimo assembly as replacements.

Rick