geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Carragher Jr, Richard" <richard.carragher...@sap.com>
Subject RE: JNDI Access Problem
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:35:29 GMT
Ok, user error.  I was looking up the jndi name from a property file,
and the property file had the name in quotes ("").  That explains that
problem.  However, now I'm getting this one:

10:30:23,843 ERROR [JndiRequestHandler] Failed to write to JNDIResponse
java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
	at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:113)
	at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:157)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(ObjectOutputStrea
m.java:1733)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.setBlockDataMode(Object
OutputStream.java:1642)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeNonProxyDesc(ObjectOutputStream.java:120
0)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeClassDesc(ObjectOutputStream.java:1131)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1
332)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1083)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeFatalException(ObjectOutputStream.java:1
449)
	at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:312)
	at
org.openejb.client.EJBMetaDataImpl.writeExternal(EJBMetaDataImpl.java:18
5)
	at
org.openejb.client.JNDIResponse.writeExternal(JNDIResponse.java:203)
	at
org.openejb.server.ejbd.JndiRequestHandler.processRequest(JndiRequestHan
dler.java:131)
	at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbDaemon.service(EjbDaemon.java:154)
	at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer.service(EjbServer.java:87)
	at
org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d379d2ff.invoke(<ge
nerated>)
	at
net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java(Inlined Compiled
Code))
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInv
oker.java(Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.j
ava(Inlined Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.jav
a(Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java(Inli
ned Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperation
Invoker.java(Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyM
ethodInterceptor.java(Compiled Code))
	at
org.activeio.xnet.ServerService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$bffe4aa3.service(<gene
rated>)
	at org.activeio.xnet.ServicePool$2.run(ServicePool.java:67)
	at org.activeio.xnet.ServicePool$3.run(ServicePool.java:90)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.pool.ThreadPool$1.run(ThreadPool.java:172)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.pool.ThreadPool$ContextClassLoaderRunnable.run(Threa
dPool.java:289)
	at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:568)
10:30:23,846 ERROR [EjbDaemon] 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 "JNDI_REQUEST OEJP/2.0"
FAIL "Broken pipe"

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Rick Carragher