geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Carragher Jr, Richard" <richard.carragher...@sap.com>
Subject Re: JNDI Access Problem
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:04:09 GMT
David, Thanks for the response.  I'll try to debug it - I'm assuming
there's no log statements, and you would like me to run it in a
debugger?

Another thought that I had, is it possible to look at the JNDI tree, to
verify that my ejb is deployed properly?  And also, I don't have a
geronimo-application.xml deployed with my ear.  Could that have anything
to do with it?  (I couldn't find any examples that met what we do in
this app).

Thanks,
Rick
On Jan 4, 2007, at 8:03 PM, Carragher Jr, Richard wrote:

> [...]

>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
> (GBeanInstance.java(Compiled Code))
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke
> (RawInvoker.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke
> (RawOperationInvoker.java(Compiled Code))
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept
> (ProxyMethodInterceptor.java(Compiled Code))
>
>         at org.openejb.ContainerIndex$$EnhancerByCGLIB$
> $2edf4a7f.getContainerIndex(<generated>)
>         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.JndiRequestHandler.doLookup
> (JndiRequestHandler.java:178)
>         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.JndiRequestHandler.processRequest
> (JndiRequestHandler.java:115)
>         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbDaemon.service(EjbDaemon.java:
> 154)
>         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer.service(EjbServer.java:
> 87)
>         at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer$$FastClassByCGLIB$
> $d379d2ff.invoke(<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java
> (Inlined Compiled Code))
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
> (FastMethodInvoker.java(Compiled Code))
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
> (GBeanOperation.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
> (GBeanInstance.java(Compiled Code))
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke
> (RawInvoker.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke
> (RawOperationInvoker.java(Compiled Code))
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept
> (ProxyMethodInterceptor.java(Compiled Code))
>
>         at org.activeio.xnet.ServerService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$
> $eb95fe48.service(<generated>)
>         at org.activeio.xnet.ServicePool$2.run(ServicePool.java:67)
>         at org.activeio.xnet.ServicePool$3.run(ServicePool.java:90)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.pool.ThreadPool$1.run
> (ThreadPool.java:172)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.pool.ThreadPool
> $ContextClassLoaderRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:289)
>         at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor
> $Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path
> at index 1: /"awc"
>         at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2764)
>         at java.net.URI$Parser.checkChars(URI.java(Inlined Compiled
> Code))
>         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(URI.java(Compiled
> Code))
>         at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java(Compiled Code))
>         at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:595)
>         at java.net.URI.create(URI.java:857)
>         ... 29 more
> I've tried all variations of the jndi name in my client, but none

I dont see anything wrong with your setup.  The lookup should have
succeeded in line 175 of JndiRequestHandler.  Is there any chance you
could debug the call to ContainerIndex.getContainerIndexByJndiName
and see what is in jndiNameToIndex and what the jndi name parameter is ?

Wish I could help better
david jencks