geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JNDI Access Problem
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:52:21 GMT

On Jan 5, 2007, at 10:35 AM, Carragher Jr, Richard wrote:

> Ok, user error.  I was looking up the jndi name from a property file,
> and the property file had the name in quotes ("").  That explains that
> problem.  However, now I'm getting this one:

Unfortunately I have no idea about this one, maybe an openejb person
can figure it out.  One thing that looks different from what I
remember seeing is it looks like you might be using tcp v6
addresses.  At one point I had problems getting geronimo to start on
a linux machine with some v6 support enabled: I "solved" the problem
by using a different machine.

david jencks

> [...]
> (ObjectOutputStream.java:1
> 449)
> 	at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:312)
> 	at
> org.openejb.client.EJBMetaDataImpl.writeExternal
> (EJBMetaDataImpl.java:18
> 5)
> 	at
> org.openejb.client.JNDIResponse.writeExternal(JNDIResponse.java:203)
> 	at
> org.openejb.server.ejbd.JndiRequestHandler.processRequest
> (JndiRequestHan
> dler.java:131)
> 	at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbDaemon.service(EjbDaemon.java:154)
> 	at org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer.service(EjbServer.java:87)
> 	at
> org.openejb.server.ejbd.EjbServer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d379d2ff.invoke
> (<ge
> nerated>)
> 	at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java(Inlined
> Compiled
> Code))
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
> (FastMethodInv
> oker.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
> (GBeanOperation.j
> ava(Inlined Compiled Code))
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
> (GBeanInstance.jav
> a(Compiled Code))
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java
> (Inli
> ned Compiled Code))
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke
> (RawOperation
> Invoker.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept
> (ProxyM
> ethodInterceptor.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at
> org.activeio.xnet.ServerService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$bffe4aa3.service
> (<gene
> rated>)
> 	at org.activeio.xnet.ServicePool$2.run(ServicePool.java:67)
> 	at org.activeio.xnet.ServicePool$3.run(ServicePool.java:90)
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.pool.ThreadPool$1.run(ThreadPool.java:172)
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.pool.ThreadPool$ContextClassLoaderRunnable.run
> (Threa
> dPool.java:289)
> 	at
> EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> Source)
> 10:30:23,846 ERROR [EjbDaemon] 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 "JNDI_REQUEST OEJP/2.0"

>>> java.naming.provider.url=localhost:4201
>>> java.naming.security.principal=system