geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jiang Liu" <S3075...@student.rmit.edu.au>
Subject Geronimo with jUDDI problem
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:11:24 GMT
HI all
I have got this problem when using jUDDI with latest Geronimo. My system is AISX21.1.1, jUDDI
v94. I know jUDDI only works with AISX1 not version 2, but somewhere said Genomino has already
installed jUDDI, and when i try http://localhost/jUDDI, i got following errors:

jUDDI Dependencies: Resource & Properties Files

Looking for: log4j.xml
-Not Found

jUDDI DataSource Validation

+ Got a JNDI Context!
- No 'java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB' DataSource Located(jdbc/juddiDB)
- DB connection was not aquired. (null)
- SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER failed (null)

Also, i tried to write a simple client to query jUDDI and get exceptions:

- Unable to find required classes (javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart).
Attachment support is disabled.
	at org.uddi4j.UDDIElement.<init>(UDDIElement.java:40)
	at org.uddi4j.response.AuthToken.<init>(AuthToken.java:85)
	at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.get_authToken(UDDIProxy.java:1626)
	at UDDIClient.main(UDDIClient.java:25)

Could anyone helps me out here?

Cheers!!
Jiang Liu