geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo/OpenEJB2-specific xdoclet usage?
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:35:39 GMT
As far as I know no one has made a working xdoclet plugin for
geronimo plans.  You are correct that the openejb plugin won't help
with the geronimo plans for openejb2.

Someone is working on donating a jboss-geronimo conversion tool to
apache/geronimo and that might be helpful if you have jboss specific
plans.

Hope this helps
david jencks