I have a number of third party jars I want to include inside an ear. I would like all my web applications to have access those jars. I realize that I can list those jars inside the manifest files of the wars (using the Class path directive), but that would mean that each war would load those jars in different class loaders. Is there a way I can designate that those jars I include in the ear should be available to the wars loaded by the class loader of the ear (such that the same class loader would load the jars for all wars inside that ear)? I have not found a way to configure that in the geronimo-application.xml. The closest directive I found is the dependency directive, but it seems like you can only load jars external to the ear (placed in the repository as separate compenents), but not for jars included in the ears?

Thanks,

Yoel Spotts