From: Netta Shamir [mailto:nettashamir@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 21 December 2006 2:02 AM
To: Dhananjay Prasanna
Subject: cglib issue

Hi Dhanji,

Did you get any responses on your cglib issue?

I’m having the same problem (only worse) because the tomcat instance I’m deploying into already has an older version of cglib in it’s shared/lib! I’ve tried to replicate this on a local tomcat and even copied all the target’s shared/libs but it works fine, loading the new version of cglib from the webapp as expected. Hmmm….

Any light you can shine would be much appreciated.

This correspondence is for the named persons only.
It may contain confidential or privileged information or both.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis transmission.
If you receive this correspondence in error please delete it from your system immediately and notify the sender.
You must not disclose, copy or relay on any part of this correspondence, if you are not the intended recipient.
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly,
and with the authority, states them to be the opinions of the Department of Emergency Services, Queensland.