Hello,

The whole Server Editor tab is completely blank, no data displayed at all.

The reason I was looking at the “run from workspace option” is when I try to bottom up web service” tutorial at the eclipse.org site using the WTP web service wizard I get an error when it tries to publish to Geronimo about it being unable to locate the server-config.wsdd file. I read that the “run from workspace option” needed to be checked, but I guess that only works when deploying to Tomcat?

Thanks,

Mike