The eclipse plugin does not support WTP 2.0 yet.  It requires WTP 1.5.2.

On Dec 9, 2006, at 7:04 AM, Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH wrote:

Hello!

I'm reporting a few small error regarding the latest WTP 2.0 and the daily version of the Geronimo plugin from Nov. 28th.
It reports the following error:

The current configuration contains errors and this operation can have unpredictable results.
org.apache.geronimo.feature (1.2.0) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.wst.rdb.models.sql.edit".

In WTP 2.0 I can not define a Geronimo 1.1 server, but I see an entry in eclipse's error log "Version 1.1 of project facet org.apache.geronimo.facet has not been defined."

What I can see in all WTP versions is:

Warning: Both 'org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model' and 'org.apache.geronimo.v11.deployment.model' register an extension parser for 'web'

I think, that the Database features have been removed from WTP and incorporated in the DTP project, where it should be referenced in the future.

Best regards,

Johannes Weberhofer
--

|  weberhofer GmbH               | Johannes Weberhofer
|  information technologies, Austria
|
|  phone : +43 (0)1 5454421 0    | email: office@weberhofer.at
|  fax   : +43 (0)1 5454421 19   | web  : http://weberhofer.at
|  mobile: +43 (0)699 11998315