Password "secret" is an open secret.  You might want to start by creating a new keystore and your own passwords that really are a secret.

It is a known problem in G1.1.1 that once a wrong password is entered, keystore state can only be recovered with server restart.  This has been fixed in 1.2.

Vamsi