geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter <peter.em...@dak.de>
Subject Re: class not found - not a bean
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:46:07 GMT

/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Which geronimo version?  One geronimo version, I think 1.1.1, has abug where
a web module manifest classpath does not work.  I thinkit's fixed in 1.1.2
(released) and certainly in 1.2 and trunk.  (notyet released)
> thanksdavid jencksOn Dec 14, 2006, at 1:47 AM, Peter wrote:> Hi,>>
MietverhaeltnisSessionState is not a bean, it is a simple class in> a utility>
jar comming with the EAR. It is referenced from the web module in
> > its manifest.>> Peter (I worked on this issue with Frank)>

This post was meant to be a follow-up to

From: Kaeto23 <kaeto23@...>
Subject: Re: CLASSLOADING problem in WAR MultiParentClassLoader
ClassNotFoundException
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.java.geronimo.user
Date: 2006-11-21 13:22:47 GMT (3 weeks, 2 days and 22 minutes ago)

Sorry for my mistake: I should have clicked "follow-up" instead of "post".

Indeed, the problem ocurs in Geronimo 1.1.1 (or WAS CE 1.1.0.1 based on
Geronimo 1.1.1). How is Geronimo 1.1.2 including the fix is scheduled?