geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Module startup order?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:18:42 GMT
So I can't list a war dependency in my ejb so the war is init'd first?
 I tried to do that but it said it couldn't find the module.  I
thought maybe this is because I don't have any modules listed in
geronimo-application.xml.

We are using Spring's BeanLocator facility to build a shared
ApplicationContext which is visible to all modules in the EAR so they
all share the same caches, etc.  Only one war has the setup necessary
to build this context so we need it to start first.