geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ray Hurst <rhur...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo Eception Report - How do I fix unresolved uri:http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:52:59 GMT
Joe Bohn wrote:
> Ray,
> 
> What release of Geronimo were you using (and which web container)?
> 
> What were you doing when you hit this problem?  Was it from the Geronimo 
> Web Console or one of your own applications?
> 
> Thanks,
> Joe
> 
> 
> Ray Hurst wrote:
>> HTTP Status 500 -
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>
>>
>> type Exception report
>>
>> message
>>
>> description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented 
>> it from fulfilling this request.
>>
>> exception
>>
>> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: 
>> http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core cannot be resolved in either web.xml 
>> or the jar files deployed with this application
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:50)

>>
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407) 
>>
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:114) 
>>
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.generateTLDLocation(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:316)

>>
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:147)

>>
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(Parser.java:423)
>>     org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(Parser.java:492)
>>     org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1552)
>>     org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:126)
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(ParserController.java:211) 
>>
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:100) 
>>
>>     org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:155)
>>     org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:295)
>>     org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:276)
>>     org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:264)
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:563) 
>>
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:303) 
>>
>>     
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
>>     org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
>>     javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
>>
>>
>> note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache 
>> Tomcat/5.5.15 logs.
>>
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>
>>
>> Apache Tomcat/5.5.15
>>
>>
>>
> 
Thanks for replying. I found an article on JSTL and Tomcat and I fixed 
it by including jstl.jar and standard.jar into my web app.


Mime
View raw message