geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "problems mail" <problems.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change context for welcome screen to /welcome
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:39:12 GMT
Vamsi,

When the build is done for the geronimo app, does ant/maven not use this to
deploy the application (is this stored in svn ?) ?

Also, if I wanted to change the context-root for the welcome app how can I
go about doing this, since I do not have a plan.

I also have a different application which I would like to deploy and it is
exploded as a directory, how do go about deploying that app ?

Thanx for the reply.

--
Regards,
Simon