geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "problems mail" <problems.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues Starting Geronimo
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:13:23 GMT
I managed to get a debug startup of geronimo. Can anyone using RedHat Linux
(I have Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant Update 4)) send me
what their output is when they do, I have attached mine

java -jar bin/server.jar -vv --long

[ Note: this is 1st time I had difficulty with a package from apache. I am
so happy moving away from JBoss to Geronimo a true open source, but this
thing is killing me guys. ]

Regards,
Sam

--