geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "problems mail" <problems.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues Starting Geronimo
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 03:29:42 GMT
Just to be sure, I did an strace on the process while running it. It seems
that it keeps waiting on a send

send(13, "P\254\355\0\5w\"\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"..., 265,
0) = 265
recv(13,

I am attaching the text file containing the trace, hope that we have some
good eyes on the list that can look at this and resolve this issue. Also
there is a whole bunch of gettimeofday () and "Resource temporarily
unavailable". What is it waiting or looking for ?

Regards,
Simon

--
Regards,