geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issues Starting Geronimo
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:49:24 GMT
It shouldn't take more than about 30 seconds to start the server.
Unfortunately I don't know how to interpret the log you append.  You
can get some information about what is taking the time by starting with

java -jar bin/server.jar --long

and you will see how long each configuration takes.

I'm pretty sure there's a problem with your network setup and you are
mostly waiting for something to time out instead of connecting, but I
don't know what.

thanks
david jencks