geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ueberbach, Michael" <michael.ueberb...@dbh.de>
Subject libs for building clients
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:32:48 GMT
hello,

a long time ago (nearly a year or so ...) I started working with geronimo. Mostly I'm working
on EJB applications on the server side and swing based
clients. Meanwhile I have come up to geronimo 1.1.1, and I'm very satisfied with it.
Recently I found out, that I'm still using some libraries in developing the client application
(stand-alone java apps),
which I once took from geronimo 1.0 and which are not part of the later releases (geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc5.jar
e.g).
Is there any documentation about the minimum of neccessary libs which one needs to get a normal
java client running against geronimo?
Thanks for any hints.

regards
michael