geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "kurtcebe eroglu" <kurtceb...@hotmail.com>
Subject Digest authentication problem
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 01:01:07 GMT
Hi all,

I have configured and deployed 'Web application security sample' at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/web-application-security-sample.html , on
Geronimo 1.1.1 without any problems. But when I chagce login configuration
from FORM to DIGEST as below, I am no longer able to login with the accounts
provided by the example, which worked just fine when using form-based login.
Digest login window appears but authentication fails. Here is the
modification I have made;

original login-config element at web.xml;
	<login-config>
		<auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
		<realm-name>TimeReportRealm</realm-name>
		<form-login-config>
			<form-login-page>/login/login.jsp</form-login-page>
			<form-error-page>/login/login_error.jsp</form-error-page>
		</form-login-config>
	</login-config>

modified login-config element;
	<login-config>
		<auth-method>DIGEST</auth-method>
	</login-config>

I appreciate if you can point me what's going wrong?

Thanks,

Kurtcebe

Sadece sohbet ile yetinmeyin - eglneceye de doymak išin Messenger'i tercih
edin! http://messenger.msn.com/?mkt=tr&DI=3490&XAPID=2584