geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Melvin Dave Vivas" <melvind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sending email in geronimo
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 07:46:43 GMT
I'm still confused on how Geronimo handles sending of mail using
javamail. I also haven't found any documentation explaining how to
send mail using Geronimo.

In my code, I just use the javamail basic stuff but it does not work for me.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing - Socrates

Melvin Dave Photography
http://www.melvindave.com

An online community of Filipinos working and living abroad. Sali na!
http://www.xpatpinoy.com