geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Pachis, Mike" <Mike.Pac...@shelbycountytn.gov>
Subject Eclipse Server Editor Empty
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:59:20 GMT
Hello,

I'm using Eclipse 3.2.1 with Geronimo 1.1.1 w/Tomcat, and Geronimo
eclipse plug-in 1.2.0 (daily driver v200611280908). I was having
receiving an error when I did the "bottom up web service" tutorial at
the eclipse.org site using the WTP webservice wizard. My research
indicated I needed to set up my Geronimo server in eclipse to "run from
workspace directly" on the server editor tab. However when I double
click on the Geronimo server the Server Editor tab opens, but is blank.
Has anybody encountered this?

I did not know if this is an eclipse problem or the Geronimo plug-in
problem. If it is an eclipse problem just let me know and I will report
it to an Eclipse list.

Thanks,

Mike