geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Modify EJB security settings from JSP application
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 01:11:19 GMT
We don't have a way to do this at the moment.  Can you be more
specific about what you need to do?  Would it be sufficient to change
the principals that the login module adds to the user's Subject,
while keeping the principle-role mapping and role-permission mappings
the same?  That would just involve writing an interface into whatever
is backing your LoginModules.

Something that might be similar to what you need that I'm hoping to
get integrated into geronimo fairly soon is TripleSec, which is
supposed to move into the Apache Directory project any day now :-).

thanks
david jencks