geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Bloomfield Ramagem" <>
Subject Javadocs for Geronimo 1.1.1?
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:39:06 GMT
I downloaded the Geronimo 1.1.1 source code ZIP from the downloads page and
I noticed that the Javadocs available on the main Apache Geronimo website
don't match up to version 1.1.1 (,
is this correct?

I am now trying to generate the Javadocs directly from the source code.  I
added the following section to my c:\geronimo-1.1.1_src\pom.xml file:

And then executed "mvn javadoc:javadoc" and also "mvn site" with no success
in producing the Javadocs (output follows below).  What am I missing?