geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bob Dushok <bdus...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Heap Error
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:12:46 GMT
David,

	The app is a fairly simple web app consisting of several JSP apps.
I can't be certain there isn't an infinite loop, but all of the pages
appear to complete execution.

         It's odd, the server now starts with about 150mb of ram
used.  Shortly after launch the usage drops to about 80mb and stays
around that amount.  Prior to changing the heap size the server only
had allocated about 70mb of ram with 50 or 60mb used at launch.

  	Is this normal memory usage for Geronimo?

	Thanks,
	Bob