geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Geist Alexander <alexand...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: Bug in geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.0.jar?
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 02:05:07 GMT
I am using the latest Geronimo release  2.0-M1. This release includes
the geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.0.jar.
.\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M1\repository\org\apache\geronimo\javamail\geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail\1.0\geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.0.jar

I was testing the sample code in my web-app and a standalone
client-application. The result was the same Exception in both apps. I
think there is a bug in the implementation. The vector has 2 items, the
index to get the second item must be "1" not "2".

The same sample code works with suns mail.jar, but i was not able to use
this jar in my geronimo web application.*
*