geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "D. Strauss" <>
Subject JAX-RPC Webservice deploys with NPE
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:23:25 GMT

I read the Geronimo Wiki about the Sample JAX RPC webservice. Good
tutorial :P

However, I fail in developing my own version of it (and YES I don't want
to install seven hundred tools to get it working as suggested already on
the ML :P )

Basically, the error is a NullPointerException on deploy time. I think
that the error may be in the jaxrpc-mapping.xml but I'm not quite sure
since this is my first (or second?) try to create a webservice with
jaxrpc. I'm used to create EJB webservices but thx to a specific bug in
Geronimo I can't use them anymore :/

So, I'll attach my jaxrpc-mapping.xml and several other files so that
you may get an overview of all related files. Maybe Lasantha will find
the answer ;)

Best regards

View raw message