geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <off...@weberhofer.at>
Subject How can I make the geronimo-default keystore editable
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:06:12 GMT
Hello,

I like to import a certificate to the Geronimo-default keystore. What password must be used
to unlock the keystore?

Whatever I enter, the symbol shows a opened lock, but the server throws an exception:

19:01:35,854 ERROR [FileKeystoreInstance] Unable to open keystone with provided password java.io.IOException:
Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

I can open the keyword then, but I can not save any change...

Best regards,
Johannes Weberhofer
--