geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo Eception Report - How do I fix unresolved uri:http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:10:00 GMT
Ray,

Yes, that will work.  However, for Java EE 5 compliance JSTL 1.2 must be
supported by the server and would not need to be included in your web
app.  We've made a start at Java EE 5 in preparation for Geronimo 2.0.
The work is currently only included in trunk but will soon be delivered
as milestone 1 of Geronimo 2.0.   If you were using trunk and hit this
problem then it would appear that Geronimo has a problem.  I'm hoping
that you were doing this on Geronimo 1.* ... am I correct?

Regards,
Joe

>>> http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core cannot be resolved in either