geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <off...@weberhofer.at>
Subject eclipse geronimo plugin and WTP 2.0
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 12:04:15 GMT
Hello!

I'm reporting a few small error regarding the latest WTP 2.0 and the daily version of the
Geronimo plugin from Nov. 28th.

It reports the following error:

The current configuration contains errors and this operation can have unpredictable results.
org.apache.geronimo.feature (1.2.0) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.wst.rdb.models.sql.edit".

In WTP 2.0 I can not define a Geronimo 1.1 server, but I see an entry in eclipse's error log
"Version 1.1 of project facet org.apache.geronimo.facet has not been defined."

What I can see in all WTP versions is:

Warning:
Both 'org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model' and 'org.apache.geronimo.v11.deployment.model'
register an extension parser for 'web'

I think, that the Database features have been removed from WTP and incorporated in the DTP
project, where it should be referenced in the future.

Best regards,

Johannes Weberhofer
--