geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sending email in geronimo
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:55:42 GMT
Hi Melvin,

Which version of Geronimo are you using? FYI, Geronimo trunk now
includes its own implementations of JavaMail 1.4 and Activation 1.1 so
you won’t need any javamail related jar files in your webapp not unless
you intend to use a specific javamail implementation. If you’re
interested here's the link on building trunk:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo-with-maven-2.html

Best wishes,
chris