geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kaeto23 <kaet...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: sending email in geronimo
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:55:32 GMT

Hello, Melvin

I remember that someone here on the list had a similar problem. By
including a dependency on javamail (I forgot the details) he was able to
use javamail finally.

Therefore, you may search the archive of this list for javamail. I hope
you will find the answer ^^

Oh, I forgot: he/she was implementing a GBean afaik ...

Best regards

Dirk

Melvin Dave Vivas schrieb:
> I'm still confused on how Geronimo handles sending of mail using
> javamail. I also haven't found any documentation explaining how to
> send mail using Geronimo.
>
> In my code, I just use the javamail basic stuff but it does not work for
> me.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 12/6/06, Melvin Dave Vivas <melvindave@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem with sending email using javamail 1.4 in Geronimo.
>> Here is the error I am getting.
>>
>> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Method not yet implemented
>>         at
>> javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.addRecipients(MimeMessage.java:287)
>>
>> I suspect that there is a classloading problem with my jars. Any ideas
>> on what workaround I can implement?
>>
>> By the way, can we force the application to load classes first from
>> the web application's WEB-INF/lib directory? This is where I place my
>> javamail libraries.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Melvin

- --