geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Francesco Sessa <francesco.se...@email.it>
Subject Geronimo and Eclipse - WTP and error when generating WSDL
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:43:19 GMT
Hi all,
i'm trying to create a web services using eclipse + wtp plugin.
The server start correctly, and i create stateless and entity cmp EJB.
In the stateless i create two method (getByAll() and getByName())
that return StudentWrapper[].
When i try to create a web service i receive the message:

IWAB0398E Error in generating WSDL from Java java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.universita.segreteriaBean

where segreteriaBean is the session bean.
I have set the build path to import the correct project but the problem remains.
I don't know if it's a problem of eclipse or geronimo.

what can I make?

Thanks