geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue when deploying web application built using Maven 2 on Geronimo
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 08:13:21 GMT
I haven't consulted the 1.3 dtd but.... geronimo converts earlier
plans to 1.4 plans, and as the error message clearly states you need
at least one <module> element in an application.  This makes some
sense..... otherwise there is nothing to deploy.

Are you sure you have your maven projects set up correctly?  Normally
if you include modules they get mentioned in the generated
application.xml.

thanks
david jencks