geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "David Carew" <dcca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResourceAdapter is not of type: org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 01:00:19 GMT
Aren't you missing a destinationType property in your MDB plan ? All the
ones I've seen look like this: (note I added the stuff in bold to the
snippet of the openejb-jar.xml that you included before)

    <activation-config>

        <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destinationType</activation-config-property-name>
             <activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Topic
</activation-config-property-value>
       </activation-config-property>

       <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destination</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>fabric-prism-eventtopic</activation-config-property-value>