geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject BOF at JavaOne
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:06:09 GMT
Folks,

I have requested a BOF at JavaOne.  It totally slipped my mind and I
expect other folks as well.  Since the call for papers is closed I
quickly put this in.  I expect we can refine the content and title so
please provide your feedback.  Off the top of my head this is what I
put in:

Title: Apache Geronimo 2.0 - Discussion about state of Java
Enterprise Edition 5.0 Release and next steps

Abstract: This BOF is for all people that are interested in Apache
Geronimo 2.0 which is the targeted release for a compliant and
certified Java Enterprise Edition 5.0 platform.  The project will
discuss its current status and also its future direction in terms of
non-spec related elements such as clustering, operations and
management and development tools and environments.

The Apache Geronimo team is very interested in user feedback and
requirements as provided by the larger community.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org